“Monster Brawl” DVD Giveaway!
June 19, 2012 , 4:23 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Attention Deficit Delirium, in conjunction with Image Entertainment, is giving away five DVD copies of Monster Brawl, a movie full of creature carnage as eight different monsters kick each other’s asses in a wrestling smackdown to the death.
This giveaway is open to subscribers 17 years or older in North America only. To be eligible, subscribe to A.D.D. by e-mail — utilize the box at the top left of this page — then post a comment on this page. If you are already a subscriber, then you simply need to post a comment.
Please note that all comments are filtered and individually approved (due to spam). If yours does not show up immediately, do not worry, it will be approved!
Be sure to check for a confirmation e-mail in your Inbox (occasionally they go into people’s spam folders) to verify your subscription, then remember to please post a comment here. Please do not post multiple comments; they will be ignored.
The contest ends June 29, 2012, and the winners will be picked through a random lottery and announced soon after.
Thank you for reading Attention Deficit Delirium!
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Five Things You Need To Know About Crucified Barbara
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Dark Illusions