Epica CD Giveaway for North America!
October 23, 2012 , 10:57 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Courtesy of the band and Nuclear Blast Records, A.D.D. is giving away five copies of the new Epica album Requiem For The Indifferent to celebrate their 2012 U.S. tour, which just commenced in Washington, D.C. These are the corrected versions with the finished vocals on “Serenade Of Self-Destruction”.
This giveaway is open to subscribers in North America only. To be eligible, please subscribe to A.D.D. by e-mail — utilize the box at the top left of this page — then post a comment on this page. If you are already a subscriber, then you simply need to post a comment.
Please note that all comments are filtered and individually approved (due to spam). If yours does not show up immediately, do not worry, it will be approved!
Be sure to check for a confirmation e-mail in your Inbox (occasionally they go into people’s spam folders) to verify your subscription, then remember to please post a comment here. Please do not post multiple comments; they will be ignored.
The contest ends November 1, 2012, and the winners will be picked through a random lottery and announced soon after.
Thank you for reading Attention Deficit Delirium!
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Digital Playlist: Chondra Echert
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Fatal Grammar
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- The Top A.D.D. Posts For May 2012
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?