Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Flashback: "The Star Wars Holiday Special"
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Digital Playlist: Reid Scott
- Breaking Bread with Within Temptation