Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Jump Cuts: "Return Of The Jedi"
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Rob Halford: Back To The Future
- Every "Avengers" Cover…All At Once
- Faith And The Muse: The War For Peace, Part 2
- Video Killed The Radio Star…But Will It Save Print Media?