Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Dark Illusions
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism
- The Most Expensive CD on Amazon.com?
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- One Of The Strangest Shows You'll Ever See
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Thanatos Revisits "This Endless Night Inside"
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists