Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions