Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Digital Playlist: Chondra Echert
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Inside The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" World Premiere
- Frolicking at Castlestock