Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- My Dinner With Raul Esparza: Three Hours With A Broadway Star