Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Marisa Berenson Revisits Fosse and Kubrick and Previews "Love Punch"
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012