Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Dark Illusions
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two