Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Travelers Beware: London's Appalling Currency Exchange
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Scott Rockenfield: The Rock of the Rÿche