Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East
- Jump Cuts: "Death Spa"
- Sarah McLachlan Talks Motherhood, Lilith Fair, and Women in Music
- Julian Lennon Moves Ever Forward
- Inside The Second Annual Idle Hands Heavy Metal Holiday Party
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Steve Perry Re-Emerges On Stage
- Delta's Awesome '80s In-Flight Video