Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Journey: The Biggest Classic Rock Band Ever?
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Linde Lindstrom Is Writing A Third Daniel Lioneye Album
- Dark Illusions
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics