Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Dark Illusions
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"