Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax