Joss Whedon Endorses Mitt Romney’s Zombie Apocalypse
October 28, 2012 , 9:27 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While iconic writer-director Joss Whedon is obviously a liberal, some conservatives should find his faux political stumping for Mitt Romney to be pretty hilarious. Who else would find a way to connect Romney, zombies, parkour and social malaise in one two-minute segment? For those people frustrated with the election and the current state of American politics, this is for you.
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Dark Illusions
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore