Evidently a lot of outtakes from an old Star Wars laserdisc have been re-emerging in the last couple of days, including this fun two-and-a-half minute compilation of bloopers from the original film. There’s no need to provide clever commentary here. Just enjoy the ride!
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Linde Lindstrom Is Writing A Third Daniel Lioneye Album
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Flashback: "The Star Wars Holiday Special"
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- First Peek: "Star Wars" On Blu-ray
- Inside the 2011 Syfy "Countdown To Christmas Week" Cocktail Party
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage