Evidently a lot of outtakes from an old Star Wars laserdisc have been re-emerging in the last couple of days, including this fun two-and-a-half minute compilation of bloopers from the original film. There’s no need to provide clever commentary here. Just enjoy the ride!
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- My Dinner With Raul Esparza: Three Hours With A Broadway Star
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Inside The 2011 Syfy Channel Upfront
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?