Evidently a lot of outtakes from an old Star Wars laserdisc have been re-emerging in the last couple of days, including this fun two-and-a-half minute compilation of bloopers from the original film. There’s no need to provide clever commentary here. Just enjoy the ride!
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Dark Illusions
- "Star Wars" Bloopers Re-emerge
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Thanatos Revisits "This Endless Night Inside"
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- The Most Expensive CD on Amazon.com?
- Choral Metallica In NBC's "Crisis"
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism