Evidently a lot of outtakes from an old Star Wars laserdisc have been re-emerging in the last couple of days, including this fun two-and-a-half minute compilation of bloopers from the original film. There’s no need to provide clever commentary here. Just enjoy the ride!
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Delta's Awesome '80s In-Flight Video
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Breaking Bread with Within Temptation
- Digital Playlist: Reid Scott
- Talking (Up) These Mean Tweets
- What If David Lynch Had Directed "Return Of The Jedi"?
- Steve Perry Re-Emerges On Stage