A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Scott Rockenfield: The Rock of the Rÿche