A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part One