A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East
- Steve Perry Re-Emerges On Stage
- What If David Lynch Had Directed "Return Of The Jedi"?
- Inside The Second Annual Idle Hands Heavy Metal Holiday Party
- Julian Lennon Moves Ever Forward
- Delta's Awesome '80s In-Flight Video
- Jump Cuts: "Death Spa"