A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Sarah McLachlan Talks Motherhood, Lilith Fair, and Women in Music
- Dark Illusions
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen