A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Dark Illusions
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism
- The Most Expensive CD on Amazon.com?
- One Of The Strangest Shows You'll Ever See
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists
- Cut Copy's Global Odyssey
- Thanatos Revisits "This Endless Night Inside"