A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- Sarah McLachlan Talks Motherhood, Lilith Fair, and Women in Music
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Digital Playlist: Reid Scott
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Jump Cuts: "Death Spa"
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East