A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Dark Illusions
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- Collide: Thriving In The Underworld
- Music Premiere: Vicious Rumors' "Pearl Of Wisdom"
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins