A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012