A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- The Top ADD Posts For September 2009
- Dark Illusions
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- Collide: Thriving In The Underworld