A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Dark Illusions
- A.D.D. Podcast #5: Israeli pop star & Blackfield member Aviv Geffen
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Kane Hodder: "Killing Makes You Happy"
- "Star Wars" Bloopers Re-emerge
- Cut Copy's Global Odyssey
- Why K.K. Downing Quit Judas Priest
- Fear The Flying Reaper
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists