A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Dark Illusions
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Marillion Debuting Two New Songs On Current U.S. Tour
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009