Bryan Reesman is a veteran entertainment journalist who has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, E! Online, American Way, Fandango, Grammy, Stage Directions and Metal Edge. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many others. Always seeking out new things, he does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves.
All written material on this site is © 2009-2011 by Bryan Reesman.
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Meaghan Rath Discusses Vampires, Ghostly Stunts and Spider-Man
- Charles Dance Talks “Neverland,” “Underworld: Awakening” and “Game Of Thrones”
- Clay Enos: Photographing The Watchmen
- Chester Bennington in “SAW 3D” Trailer
- Linde Lindstrom Is Writing A Third Daniel Lioneye Album