A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Digital Playlist: Chondra Echert
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Fatal Grammar