A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Dark Illusions
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford