A veteran entertainment writer with a lifelong passion for pop culture, Bryan Reesman has embarked on many adventures. He has traveled Europe interviewing rock stars and movie stars, visited musicians in the studio and visited the grounds of the Playboy Mansion. He has contributed to over 100 media outlets including the New York Times, Playboy, MSN Movies, E! Online, American Way, Grammy and Stage Directions. He has written liner notes for AC/DC, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Filter, Toto and many other rock music luminaries.
Always seeking out new things, Bryan does not have enough time in the day to watch, read, listen to or imbibe all of the art he loves. But there are worse fates, aren’t there?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Dark Illusions
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Chickenfoot Members Talk Occupy Wall Street
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics
- Charles Dance Talks "Neverland," "Underworld: Awakening" and "Game Of Thrones"