October 12, 2012 , 12:31 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The famed director and puppeteer discusses the original apocalyptic finale to his 1986 adaptation of the off-Broadway musical hit....
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Dark Illusions
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design