October 12, 2012 , 12:31 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The famed director and puppeteer discusses the original apocalyptic finale to his 1986 adaptation of the off-Broadway musical hit....
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Charles Dance Talks "Neverland," "Underworld: Awakening" and "Game Of Thrones"
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Faith And The Muse: The War For Peace, Part 2
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Liner Notes
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two
© 2009 - 2015 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design