October 12, 2012 , 12:31 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The famed director and puppeteer discusses the original apocalyptic finale to his 1986 adaptation of the off-Broadway musical hit....
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- Collide: Thriving In The Underworld
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design