February 7, 2013 , 5:46 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The iconic British actor looks back at some of his classic work....
November 30, 2011 , 5:10 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The name David Lynch is synonymous with words like surreal, sinister and serene. That might sound contradictory, but even amid some of his edgy film works like Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks or Mulholland Drive are moments of tranquility either in...
July 28, 2011 , 9:33 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While the eclectic electronic music of Richard D. James (or as we better know him, Aphex Twin) has appeared in numerous films over the years (Marie Antoinette for one), it is only with Gideon Koppel’s award-winning Welsh documentary, Sleep Furiously,...
July 11, 2011 , 4:28 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Celebrating its fourteenth year, the Long Island International Film Expo (LIIFE) returned to Bellmore, New York again (its home for several years now) with a new slate of diverse entries which began screening this past Thursday, continued over the weekend...
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Meaghan Rath Discusses Vampires, Ghostly Stunts and Spider-Man
- Ville Valo’s Tragic-Romantic Ecstasy
- Joe Satriani Talks Solo Album, New Chickenfoot Songs, Politics
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Ten Instrumental Rock Songs You Need To Hear