February 7, 2013 , 5:46 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The iconic British actor looks back at some of his classic work....
November 30, 2011 , 5:10 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The name David Lynch is synonymous with words like surreal, sinister and serene. That might sound contradictory, but even amid some of his edgy film works like Blue Velvet, Twin Peaks or Mulholland Drive are moments of tranquility either in...
July 28, 2011 , 9:33 pm | By Bryan Reesman
While the eclectic electronic music of Richard D. James (or as we better know him, Aphex Twin) has appeared in numerous films over the years (Marie Antoinette for one), it is only with Gideon Koppel’s award-winning Welsh documentary, Sleep Furiously,...
July 11, 2011 , 4:28 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Celebrating its fourteenth year, the Long Island International Film Expo (LIIFE) returned to Bellmore, New York again (its home for several years now) with a new slate of diverse entries which began screening this past Thursday, continued over the weekend...
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism
- Dark Illusions
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two
- Journey: The Biggest Classic Rock Band Ever?
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"