August 31, 2012 , 3:13 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Attention Deficit Delirium, in conjunction with Image Entertainment, has given away five DVD copies of Monster Brawl, a movie full of creature carnage as eight different monsters kick each other’s asses in a wrestling smackdown to the death. The winners...
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- Dark Illusions
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009