August 31, 2012 , 3:13 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Attention Deficit Delirium, in conjunction with Image Entertainment, has given away five DVD copies of Monster Brawl, a movie full of creature carnage as eight different monsters kick each other’s asses in a wrestling smackdown to the death. The winners...
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Travelers Beware: London’s Appalling Currency Exchange
- Dark Illusions
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- Revisiting the PMRC and their “Filthy Fifteen” List 25 Years Later
- Elvira’s Not A Witch, But I Wouldn’t Care If She Was
- Five Things You Need To Know About Crucified Barbara
- Ten Instrumental Rock Songs You Need To Hear
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One