Music Musings :
September 19, 2010 , 8:06 pm | By Bryan Reesman
This blog post (my 300th since June 2009) was supposed to chronicle my visit to the Morrison Hotel Gallery in Manhattan this past Thursday night to attend the opening of Julian Lennon’s photography exhibition. There was just one little problem:...
August 31, 2010 , 5:40 am | By Bryan Reesman
While I was visiting Monte-Carlo back in June, I wandered by an elegant apartment complex that housed an art gallery on its second floor. An intriguing display outside of the front window caught my eye, with the surreal imagery of...
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One
- Ten Instrumental Rock Songs You Need To Hear
- Meaghan Rath Discusses Vampires, Ghostly Stunts and Spider-Man
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain’t Fun, It Ain’t Comics
- Ten Great ’80s Covers From The ’00s
- Charles Dance Talks “Neverland,” “Underworld: Awakening” and “Game Of Thrones”