Music Musings :
September 19, 2010 , 8:06 pm | By Bryan Reesman
This blog post (my 300th since June 2009) was supposed to chronicle my visit to the Morrison Hotel Gallery in Manhattan this past Thursday night to attend the opening of Julian Lennon’s photography exhibition. There was just one little problem:...
August 31, 2010 , 5:40 am | By Bryan Reesman
While I was visiting Monte-Carlo back in June, I wandered by an elegant apartment complex that housed an art gallery on its second floor. An intriguing display outside of the front window caught my eye, with the surreal imagery of...
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Dark Illusions
- Thanatos Revisits "This Endless Night Inside"
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- "Star Wars" Bloopers Re-emerge
- The Most Expensive CD on Amazon.com?
- Choral Metallica In NBC's "Crisis"
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism