Music Musings :
September 19, 2010 , 8:06 pm | By Bryan Reesman
This blog post (my 300th since June 2009) was supposed to chronicle my visit to the Morrison Hotel Gallery in Manhattan this past Thursday night to attend the opening of Julian Lennon’s photography exhibition. There was just one little problem:...
August 31, 2010 , 5:40 am | By Bryan Reesman
While I was visiting Monte-Carlo back in June, I wandered by an elegant apartment complex that housed an art gallery on its second floor. An intriguing display outside of the front window caught my eye, with the surreal imagery of...
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Dark Illusions
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Journey: The Biggest Classic Rock Band Ever?
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism