Music Musings :
September 19, 2010 , 8:06 pm | By Bryan Reesman
This blog post (my 300th since June 2009) was supposed to chronicle my visit to the Morrison Hotel Gallery in Manhattan this past Thursday night to attend the opening of Julian Lennon’s photography exhibition. There was just one little problem:...
August 31, 2010 , 5:40 am | By Bryan Reesman
While I was visiting Monte-Carlo back in June, I wandered by an elegant apartment complex that housed an art gallery on its second floor. An intriguing display outside of the front window caught my eye, with the surreal imagery of...
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Faith And The Muse: The War For Peace, Part 2
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Flashback: "The Star Wars Holiday Special"