Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Michael Sheen: Volturi. Lycan. Rabbit.
- Inside The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" World Premiere