Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Collide: Thriving In The Underworld
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons