Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- "Remember Me": Stirring Up Controversy And Emotions
- Marisa Berenson Revisits Fosse and Kubrick and Previews "Love Punch"
- The Undead Power Of Chuck Norris