Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Dark Illusions
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism
- The Most Expensive CD on Amazon.com?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- One Of The Strangest Shows You'll Ever See
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Steve Albini on the Liberation of Indie Artists
- Cut Copy's Global Odyssey
- The Catchiest Cradle Of Filth Song Ever?