Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part One
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex