Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Dark Illusions
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way