Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East
- Jump Cuts: "Death Spa"
- Sarah McLachlan Talks Motherhood, Lilith Fair, and Women in Music
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Inside The Second Annual Idle Hands Heavy Metal Holiday Party
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- Steve Perry Re-Emerges On Stage
- Sammy Hagar: I'll Manage A Classic GN'R Reunion
- Julian Lennon Moves Ever Forward