Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- Michael Sheen: Volturi. Lycan. Rabbit.