Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- "Remember Me": Stirring Up Controversy And Emotions
- Inside the 2011 Syfy "Countdown To Christmas Week" Cocktail Party
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?