Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Dark Illusions
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- Collide: Thriving In The Underworld