Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax