Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Marisa Berenson Revisits Fosse and Kubrick and Previews "Love Punch"
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Inside The Second Annual Idle Hands Heavy Metal Holiday Party
- Digital Playlist: Killswitch Engage's Jesse Leach
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part Two
- Delta's Awesome '80s In-Flight Video
- Talking (Up) These Mean Tweets
- Jump Cuts: "Death Spa"
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East