Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- James LaBrie Discusses Solo Songwriting
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Dark Illusions
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins