Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Bill Nighy: That Badass Undead Guy
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Dark Illusions
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- An Evolution Of Evil, From The Cradle To The Stage
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"