Music Musings :
August 23, 2012 , 1:23 am | By Bryan Reesman
As half of world-renowned global fusion purveyors Dead Can Dance, Lisa Gerrard has become famous for her mesmerizing, enigmatic vocals. The group’s first new album in 16 years, Anastasis, continues expressing their love for all sounds symphonic, ethic and sacred....
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Dark Illusions
- David Bryan: From Netherworld To Memphis, Part Two
- Chickenfoot Members Talk Occupy Wall Street
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics
- Charles Dance Talks "Neverland," "Underworld: Awakening" and "Game Of Thrones"
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part Two