September 26, 2011 , 2:45 am | By Bryan Reesman
The term “social media” instantly invokes visions of Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other interactive online forums where people virtually hobnob, flirt and fling insults from behind the safety of a computer screen. But the concept, regardless of what it was...
August 31, 2011 , 10:21 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Earlier this year I saw an unorthodox off-Broadway show called Hello, Hi There. Directed by Annie Dorsen (Passing Strange), it was a literally a randomly generated, hour-long dialogue between two faceless chatbots pulling from thousands of inputted lines. You might...
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- What’s A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Ten Twisted Ad Mascots
- Charles Dance Talks “Neverland,” “Underworld: Awakening” and “Game Of Thrones”
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- Michael Sheen: Volturi. Lycan. Rabbit.
- Joe Satriani Talks Solo Album, New Chickenfoot Songs, Politics