TV Tales :
June 28, 2012 , 1:22 pm | By Bryan Reesman
As the ghostly roommate of Syfy’s Being Human family, Sally (Meaghan_Rath) feels a bit disconnected from earthly affairs, at least in a physical sense. But in the season two finale, when she shredded the reaper that offered her the chance...
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Five Things You Need To Know About Crucified Barbara
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Dark Illusions
- Drew Goddard: All-Terrain Monster Man
© 2009 - 2015 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design