TV Tales :
June 28, 2012 , 1:22 pm | By Bryan Reesman
As the ghostly roommate of Syfy’s Being Human family, Sally (Meaghan_Rath) feels a bit disconnected from earthly affairs, at least in a physical sense. But in the season two finale, when she shredded the reaper that offered her the chance...
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Rob Halford Plays…A Priest!
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Dark Illusions
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Herb Trimpe: If It Ain't Fun, It Ain't Comics
- Frank Oz Resurrects The True Ending To "Little Shop Of Horrors"
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design