TV Tales :
June 28, 2012 , 1:22 pm | By Bryan Reesman
As the ghostly roommate of Syfy’s Being Human family, Sally (Meaghan_Rath) feels a bit disconnected from earthly affairs, at least in a physical sense. But in the season two finale, when she shredded the reaper that offered her the chance...
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Scare Fare: McKenzie Westmore
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- A Preview Of Steven Wilson's "Grace For Drowning"
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design