TV Tales :
June 28, 2012 , 1:22 pm | By Bryan Reesman
As the ghostly roommate of Syfy’s Being Human family, Sally (Meaghan_Rath) feels a bit disconnected from earthly affairs, at least in a physical sense. But in the season two finale, when she shredded the reaper that offered her the chance...
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Charles Dance Talks "Neverland," "Underworld: Awakening" and "Game Of Thrones"
- Scott Rockenfield: The Rock of the Rÿche
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Dark Illusions
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design