Posts Tagged ‘Charles Dance interview’
December 4, 2011 , 9:33 pm | By Bryan Reesman
The esteemed Charles Dance is well-known to different people for different things. He has worked with Royal Shakespeare Company and first became famous for a British TV mini-series called The Jewel In The Crown. But to American audiences, he is...
- Dark Illusions
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Travelers Beware: London’s Appalling Currency Exchange
- Ten Great ’80s Covers From The ’00s
- Meaghan Rath Discusses Vampires, Ghostly Stunts and Spider-Man
- Dinner With Veruca Salt And Friends
- The Rise of Defective DVDs
- What’s A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One