Posts Tagged ‘Charlie Clouser’
Film & TV
January 19, 2012 , 12:59 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Dark music purveyors Collide discuss film and TV soundtracks, the Underworld franchise, digital music and pet turtles....
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Dark Illusions
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Cover Stories
© 2009 - 2014 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design