Posts Tagged ‘Collide fan-funded album’
Film & TV
January 19, 2012 , 12:59 pm | By Bryan Reesman
Dark music purveyors Collide discuss film and TV soundtracks, the Underworld franchise, digital music and pet turtles....
- Dark Illusions
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One
- Barbara Bain Looks Back But Stays Forward Focused
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Meaghan Rath Discusses Vampires, Ghostly Stunts and Spider-Man
- Michael York Talks “Cabaret”, “Logan’s Run” and His Long-Lost Film Gem
- Joe Satriani Talks Solo Album, New Chickenfoot Songs, Politics
- Ten Instrumental Rock Songs You Need To Hear
- Freaking Out The Masses: Original Reactions To “The Exorcist”
© 2009 - 2013 Bryan Reesman. All rights reserved.
Site by Azer Design