Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Corey Taylor's Six Favorite Comic Book Characters
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- Scott Rockenfield: The Rock of the Rÿche
- Charles Dance Talks "Neverland," "Underworld: Awakening" and "Game Of Thrones"
- Alfred Molina: Reveling In Villainy Again
- Drew Goddard: All-Terrain Monster Man