Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Dark Illusions
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part One
- Getting His “Fix”: Life For Shawn Andrews Beyond “Dazed & Confused”
- What’s A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Revisiting the PMRC and their “Filthy Fifteen” List 25 Years Later
- Clay Enos: Photographing The Watchmen
- Travelers Beware: London’s Appalling Currency Exchange
- Emilie Autumn’s Personal Asylum: Part Two
- “Being Human”‘s Meaghan Rath Discusses Season 3, Favorite Ghostly Moments And Cyberbullying