Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- Darth Vader Goes To Disneyland
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Emilie Autumn's Personal Asylum: Part One
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- Cover Stories