Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Marty Friedman: Unleashed In The East
- Sully Erna Talks Godsmack Hiatus, New Studio, and Drum Battle
- Delta's Awesome '80s In-Flight Video
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- Breaking Bread with Within Temptation
- Digital Playlist: Reid Scott
- What If David Lynch Had Directed "Return Of The Jedi"?
- Talking (Up) These Mean Tweets
- Steve Perry Re-Emerges On Stage