Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Dream Theater Preview Their Self-Titled New Album In NYC
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- James LaBrie Discusses Solo Songwriting
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons