Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Digital Playlist: Rob Halford
- Digital Playlist: Chondra Echert
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- GWAR Bar: Oderus Urungus Defiles Happy Hour
- Inside The "Sorcerer's Apprentice" World Premiere
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire