Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Digital Playlist: Edguy's Tobias Sammet
- Dark Illusions
- "Star Wars" Bloopers Re-emerge
- Fear The Flying Reaper
- Albert Pyun: Swords, Sorcery & Sensationalism
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- A.D.D. Podcast #5: Israeli pop star & Blackfield member Aviv Geffen
- Inside The 2010 Shorty Awards
- Jump Cuts: "The Devil Within Her"