Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Frolicking at Castlestock
- Aphex Twin Helps Us "Sleep Furiously"
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Digging Deeper With The "Vampire Diaries" Stars
- What's A Sweet Gal Like You Doing In A Bloody Show Like This?
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- "Gamera" Giveaway Winners Revealed!
- Dark Illusions
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins