Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Blackie Lawless Renounces His Past Sins
- The Key To John Petrucci's Success? His Wife.
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Chickenfoot Members Talk Occupy Wall Street
- Shannon Lee Remembers Her Brother Brandon
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- Dark Illusions
- 30 Seconds To Mars Get Down & Dirty At The Museum Of Sex
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen