Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- Dark Illusions
- The Crypt Keeper of Classic Horror Comics
- A New “Puppet Master” Film and Toys Are On The Way
- Ozric Tentacles Lose Entire Archives In Fire
- Kip Winger: Dancing With Ghosts, Part One
- "Dredd" Helps Blast Off (and Blast Up) Comic-Con 2012
- Geezer Butler Discusses Veganism, Religion, Politics, Surveillance, and Life Lessons
- Music Premiere: Vicious Rumors' "Pearl Of Wisdom"
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?