Posts Tagged ‘World Goth Day’
May 21, 2011 , 11:47 am | By Bryan Reesman
Assuming we survive the Rapture today — and it looks like we have — we can celebrate World Goth Day on Sunday, May 22nd. Now in its third year, World Goth Day — the brainchild of UK-based DJ Cruel Brittania...
May 20, 2010 , 3:33 am | By Bryan Reesman
Goth imagery and clothing styles have certainly become more mainstream over the last decade, through fashion and horror film imagery and with NCIS character Abby Sciuto and moody Emo bands adopting or co-opting the look. (At least Abby actually is...
- "Sanctuary" Defiled: Part One
- Dark Illusions
- Sarah McLachlan Talks Motherhood, Lilith Fair, and Women in Music
- Judas Priest Roar Into The Hard Rock Cafe
- High Seas Hijinks Aboard The U.S.S. Sir Ivan's Castle
- The Top ADD Posts For October 2009
- Revisiting the PMRC and their "Filthy Fifteen" List 25 Years Later
- Movie Review — Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Joey Belladonna: Back In The Saddle With Anthrax
- How Many Producers and Writers Does It Take To Make A Great Song?